Thank you for referring to Mid Florida Cancer Centers!
When healthcare providers refer patients to Mid Florida Cancer Centers, we know they come to us for our specialist expertise, cutting-edge technology and compassion. For 30 years we have provided central Florida with the latest diagnostic and treatment options available with board certified hematologists and oncologists.
We believe in the power of ‘we’ and are committed to providing both you and your patients the collaborative, transparent and personalized care experience you deserve. Your trust in us, and our commitment to ongoing communication with you, allows us to work together to ensure your patients receive the best care possible.
Our fully comprehensive centers offer a wide range of services to allow a better experience for the patient, including…
- Hematology Services
- Oncology Services
- PET/CT Imaging
- Chemotherapy & Infusions
- Onsite Laboratory
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Financial Counseling & Assistance
- High Technology Radiation Therapy with the RapidArc by Varian Medical systems, offering 3D-CRT, IMRT, IGRT, and HDR Brachytherapy
Our team of referral coordinators is here to help!
Referrals can either be faxed to 386-774-1314 or by calling our main scheduling line at (386) 774-1223 ext 405.
Physician Liaison Services
The Physician Liaison Program at Mid Florida Cancer Centers establishes and promotes positive relationships between MFCC, referring physicians and their staff.
Our physician liaisons serve as a personal contact for referring physicians and other healthcare professionals to address questions, issues or concerns.
How we can help:
- Provide information, materials, and education about services, programs, and physicians available at Mid Florida Cancer Centers.
- Collaborate with referring physicians and their staff to aid in patient access and appropriate follow-up communications.
- Arrange for opportunities to meet with MFCC physicians either in your office or one of our offices.
- Keep you apprised of special events in the community.
- Schedule MFCC physicians to speak at your event.
- Assist with continuing medical education information and events such as tumor boards, grand rounds, lunch-and-learns, and symposia.
Contact Physician Relations Director, Amanda Wachter, at (407) 474-4640 or email@example.com to learn more about our Physician Liaison Services.
Tour Our Centers
At Mid Florida Cancer Centers, we pride ourselves on working closely with physicians that refer their patients to our facilities. Physicians who refer their patients to us do so with confidence knowing that each patient will receive individual attention and state-of-the-art treatment in a comfortable and calming setting.
We would love to have you meet our exceptional team during a tour of one of our 4 beautiful centers. At our comprehensive cancer centers, you’ll have the opportunity to view our imaging and radiation machines, chemotherapy lounge, onsite pharmacy, and custom designed patient care suites.
To schedule a tour please reach out to Physician Relations Director, Amanda Wachter, at (407) 474-4640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule a Call or Visit with a Provider
Providing patients with the best care requires collaboration with the entire care team – including the referring physician.
Considering the rapid evolution of oncology/hematology, and the vast variations in techniques and outcomes at different facilities, sometimes physicians are more comfortable referring to us after they have had the opportunity to talk with one of our physicians. We understand, and we are here for you.
To schedule a call or visit with one of our physicians please reach out to Physician Relations Director, Amanda Wachter, at (407) 474-4640 or email@example.com.